• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I didn't know you had to have 50 posts to post in this thread? Is this an actual rule?

I don't know but I guess it kind of makes sense. This thread is random nothingness. None of them are quality posts. Therefore none of them should count if you are one of those that's just trying to get to the classifieds

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    I don't know but I guess it kind of makes sense. This thread is random nothingness. None of them are quality posts. Therefore none of them should count if you are one of those that's just trying to get to the classifieds
    Well... It's just my wife trying to partake in the forums. No interest in the classifieds - that said - I would do the buying/selling if she was just for safety sake.
    Hello, you sound like a decent person. However, per the rules, you can't post here until you have 50 posts. When you get 50, stop back in and join the lunatic fringe.
    Her join date is Jan 2013... If she was making a run for the classifieds I would think she wouldn't have waited a year to it but I can certainly vouch for her.

She just felt a bit left out after the meet and greet because I knew everybody and she didn't.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Well... It's just my wife trying to partake in the forums. No interest in the classifieds - that said - I would do the buying/selling if she was just for safety sake.

There are plenty of places for her to post. And I hope she does stick around and join us! I have heard that rule before though. And it does kind of make sense. It's probably easier for the mods. Nothing of quality ever ends up in here. Heck she could knock out 50 posts over in Political in a matter of hours :):

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom