mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    If you do the Ft.Wayne gun show. give me a shout. I usually make that.

I'll try...it will be six of us if we make it! This morning we decided at the last minute. I never even got online...woke up and the next thing I knew, I was being told we were leaving! Off we went! Just ordered my purse...found it on sale at Cabela's.

metaldog

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 31, 2013
    Indy
    Hi Mom! Bye SD! Safe trip...:wavey:

Well, in spite of the house smelling like a Hoppe's factory, I feel better that the weapons are clean now.:D
    Time for some :coffee:!!

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    I'll try...it will be six of us if we make it! This morning we decided at the last minute. I never even got online...woke up and the next thing I knew, I was being told we were leaving! Off we went! Just ordered my purse...found it on sale at Cabela's.
    Good on the purse.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    There was quite a bit of ammo at the show today but some of the prices are still pretty ridiculous. Hubby passed up some 22 mags and is now thinking he should have bought them. I guess if they have it at Fort Wayne and we go, he can get it there. 22LR prices were just stupid. The one guy wanted $69 for a box of 525 Federal. We got CCI at Cabelas for half that not long ago.

The one person that was selling purses there had the cheaper made ones and the prices were ridiculous and they were UGLY! I prefer to carry on my hip but with warmer weather coming (I HOPE), it is harder to conceal a full size pistol.

metaldog

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 31, 2013
    Indy
    Hi metal dog, how many guns did you clean today?
    Three. My M1 Carbine (Inland 1943), Colt Commander (EDC) & my newest Sig 238. Bought the Sig used & it was dirty when I got it. GRRR!

The M1 is pretty much a safe gun, but I periodically take 2-3 days to clean the safe guns too (even if unfired). Love your kids & they will love you back.:laugh:

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I understand why many women do purse carry but I've just never been a fan of it. It would seem that the first thing a BG would go for is the purse. If they get that, they get your gun too. Even if the purse has a really strong strap so it can't be taken easily, if they yank on it hard they can take you down.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom