mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Howdy INGO! I just skipped the posts from the past 24 hours. I am just too tired to read all of that, but I see the silliness continues even on the current page!

Whew...birthday party was wild. Haven't laughed that hard in a while...well, maybe we did last week at Karaoke night but it was still pretty hysterical. Got up early today and went to the gun show. Much better than the one at Crown Point but we mostly browsed.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Howdy INGO! I just skipped the posts from the past 24 hours. I am just too tired to read all of that, but I see the silliness continues even on the current page!

Whew...birthday party was wild. Haven't laughed that hard in a while...well, maybe we did last week at Karaoke night but it was still pretty hysterical. Got up early today and went to the gun show. Much better than the one at Crown Point but we mostly browsed.
    Howdy mom!!!! Ya didn't buy anything??

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Howdy mom!!!! Ya didn't buy anything??

Nope...hubby kept going back and forth between a Colt 45 ultra compact and a Kimber and then decided he could get a Kimber at the local gun shop with the laser sites for $100 more than they wanted for the one at the show. I was looking at concealed carry purses but they didn't have the brand I have decided I want so now I am online shopping. I think we are going to the Fort Wayne show in a couple of weeks.

One of our friends picked up a sweet 357 revolver.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Nope...hubby kept going back and forth between a Colt 45 ultra compact and a Kimber and then decided he could get a Kimber at the local gun shop with the laser sites for $100 more than they wanted for the one at the show. I was looking at concealed carry purses but they didn't have the brand I have decided I want so now I am online shopping. I think we are going to the Fort Wayne show in a couple of weeks.

One of our friends picked up a sweet 357 revolver.
    I always gotta buy something! Even if I don't need it! I think I bought a nice leather holster for my 1911 last time I went to the lake county show. I already had two other holsters, not sure why I do this.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I always gotta buy something! Even if I don't need it! I think I bought a nice leather holster for my 1911 last time I went to the lake county show. I already had two other holsters, not sure why I do this.

We bought some Alligator jerky and some Elk jerky. Does that count? Cabelas has the purse I want on sale cheaper than I could find it on Ebay! SCORE!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom