Not open for further replies.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    I really don't see myself going to Greencastle today, or anywhere else for that matter. I'd be happy to provide answers to any questions I can though. Although there are lots of people around that can probably do better than me at that. If I worked on a car today and it wasn't my son's, I'd have to build a 6 foot doghouse for myself.
    Good morning Supr, your a carpenter too:woot:

metaldog

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 31, 2013
    Indy
    Mornin chocktaw! I'm debating going to the range with the new firearm today or not. I will need to buy ammo first! I'm anticipating my wife may have some "honeydoo's" today. Grrrr!

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Mornin chocktaw! I'm debating going to the range with the new firearm today or not. I will need to buy ammo first! I'm anticipating my wife may have some "honeydoo's" today. Grrrr!
    Go ahead and hit the range first, tell her the rest of the day is hers.:woot:

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    I don't know about 7??? PM Yellowhouse Jake here on the board. He has been the shoot boss on both of the Appleseeds I have attended.

That's what I wasn't sure about. I read that they don't recommend the boot camp for anyone under 16, but didn't say anything about the regular events. I'd definitely attend one myself first. I'll get ahold of Yellowhouse Jake. Thanks for the info!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom