Not open for further replies.

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    In love with a snowblower?
    Be careful if you decide to bring the relationship to the next level, it could hurt.:):
    Hahaha.

I'll stick to playing with her controls...

Took me a little bit to get used to being able to let go of the clutch to adjust the chute - can adjust it left and right as well as up and down right from the dash - it's pretty slick.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Hahaha.

Took me a little bit to get used to being able to let go of the clutch to adjust the chute - can adjust it left and right as well as up and down right from the dash - it's pretty slick.

I'm about 3 miles north of BGF, you know, just in case we get another huge snow :whistle:

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    so glad to hear she is better. Nothing worse than a youngen not feeling well
    When my son had RSV we ended up in the hospital due to respiratory distress... That was not a fun night. Before that we ended up in the hospital because is eczema had flared up really bad on his face and his eyes were almost swollen shut.

Beyond those two incidents - I think he's had a cold and that's about it so far :knocks on wood:.

It's never fun to be sick and even less fun when your child is sick. Makes you feel terrible like you should have done something to prevent it but in reality there's not much you can do - part of being human.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Hahaha.

Is it one where you walk behind it or you climb on it as it's moving?

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    I'm about 3 miles north of BGF, you know, just in case we get another huge snow :whistle:
    Honestly - if we do get a big snow so long as you don't mind picking up the gas I've got no issues doing it so long as there aren't any foreign objects in the driveway [rocks, sticks, boards, etc] - probably best if you do the edges so I know where they are [since I'm not familiar with your drive]. Just drop me a PM if you ever need it - happy to help when I can.

I think it's fun and I have a set of 7.5' folding ramps for the truck so I can load it in and out of the truck easily. I will be going up to Thompson & 31 [South side, just below 465] to do my wife's grandmother's drive, father-in-law's drive - so I'd be sort of in that area.

Offered to RnR too but seems she just wants to plow into it with the car/drive over it :).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom