• Status
    Not open for further replies.

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    In the spirit of the Olympics, my multicultural meal that unifies the world is finished. Although it doesn't look good, I assure you that it's delicious to bring together Thai/American/Mexican food. I made stir fried Thai vegetables with bacon. It contains mixed Thai vegetables, rice vinegar, REAL Thai Sriracha chili sauce, chilies, soy sauce, bacon grease to fry with, and some delicious bacon. I also made some Thai styled barbecue pulled pork...nachos. They have Thai barbecue pulled pork, chilies, cheese, sour cream, Thai BBQ sauce, and Sriracha. Mmmmmmmmmm spicy and delicious.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Our friend made it home so we are off in a few to have a cold one or two or three....sounds like the roast is going to be held for tomorrow night. Picking up chicken to take with us. It is good that we are flexible in our plans!!

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    That's a good beer. I prefer it on a hot summer day, this weather calls for a Wee Mac, IMO. A guy that retired from where I work is a silent owner of SK, his son is the operating owner, it's a good company...Fresh. Local. Beer.
    Usually it is a summer pick for me. It just sounded good today.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom