Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I have a .22 rifle (bolt gun) that has lite hits off the pin....easy fix.
    Also have a side by side 10 gauge bird gun with a serious issue. Darn thing looks like a field artillery piece. Near 5 ft long bird gun. Right barrel fires when you close it into battery.

Tydeeh22

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Indiana
    I have a .22 rifle (bolt gun) that has lite hits off the pin....easy fix.
    Also have a side by side 10 gauge bird gun with a serious issue. Darn thing looks like a field artillery piece. Near 5 ft long bird gun. Right barrel fires when you close it into battery.

Woof. Hammer lock?

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Good morning INGO! Woke up to see it snowing. It has stopped but very WINDY and gray out there. We had almost an inch and a half of rain yesterday and there is still about a foot of snow in our yard plus all the huge piles.

Leroy the cat is now my friend. He met me at the door this morning and let me pet him while he ate. I think he likes me.

Off to see the neighbor lady soon. Taking her some fresh bread this morning so she will be happy!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Woof. Hammer lock?

No. The pin floats when the breech is open. It will touch off the right barrel when you close the breech. The original owner is a dear friend. This gun was used for geese/fowl hunting and is a freaking cannon. He kept it loaded in the house for HD. He cleaned it up after a hunting trip, dropped 2 shells in the chambers and when he closed it ....Ka-Boom. Hole in the front door and no driver side window in his truck. It also broke a bone in his hand as he was not ready for discharge. I took it out to the woods and ran through function with it....scared the hell out of me. That was along time ago.
    He recently gave me the gun. I will restore it. I hope....:)

Tydeeh22

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Indiana
    No. The pin floats when the breech is open. It will touch off the right barrel when you close the breech. The original owner is a dear friend. This gun was used for geese/fowl hunting and is a freaking cannon. He kept it loaded in the house for HD. He cleaned it up after a hunting trip, dropped 2 shells in the chambers and when he closed it ....Ka-Boom. Hole in the front door and no driver side window in his truck. It also broke a bone in his hand as he was not ready for discharge. I took it out to the woods and ran through function with it....scared the hell out of me. That was along time ago.
    He recently gave me the gun. I will restore it. I hope....:)

I know you can do it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom