• Status
    Not open for further replies.

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    I'm listening to Boston. If there ever was a better band, I've haven't heard them yet! The harmony is amazing!

Excellent is an understatement. They were a band unlike any other, ever. Its a shame about Brad Delp. It just goes to show you, It doesnt matter what you got, its not enough for some.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Crap...I go back to page 1 and everybody leaves...and I've already read some of that stuff...it is NOT useful information...

Just go back to the pirate ship stuff then. That ought to do. I didn't leave...just contemplating going to bed. Stupid rain woke me up this morning and I just laid there listening o the ice hitting the roof until I finally just got up.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Just go back to the pirate ship stuff then. That ought to do. I didn't leave...just contemplating going to bed. Stupid rain woke me up this morning and I just laid there listening o the ice hitting the roof until I finally just got up.

I went and took the Political Party quiz...there is a thread about it...I found out what I already knew, but it was entertaining. I'm lurking around in here, but I must have missed the pirate ship stuff :dunno:

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    margarita.gif

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom