Not open for further replies.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    I've had good luck with car dealers...payed cash for mine (loan from the bank instead of the dealer) and had a family discount on the wife's...they were good to us.

aaron580

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Morgan County
    Well here is the deal: did loan through dealer, got f***ing gap insurance, all my loan other than that is paid, refund suppose to come from dealer, apparently mailed out, Has not been received by huntington bank, dealer says 6-8 weeks, huntington says checks are processed immediately, I have a buyer waiting on me, I have a vehicle reserved, its going down.

Thats the condensed version.

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    I do not do the dealer thing anymore unless my contacts can help me. To walk in cold is to expose your man-hood to these Vampires.

wiese in taylorville is like that...you go in just curious how much they wanted for a truck, only to get intimidated into a corner by being asked a million personal and unrelated question.

As I do recall, Dave Ramsey says one tactics of a car saleman is to anwser a question with another question.

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    wiese in taylorville is like that...you go in just curious how much they wanted for a truck, only to get intimidated into a corner by being asked a million personal and unrelated question.

As I do recall, Dave Ramsey says one tactics of a car saleman is to anwser a question with another question.
    When I bought my truck I asked questions and got answers - didn't feel pushed around at all.

It was a good experience - dealt with Aaron at Beck Toyota in Greenwood.

aaron580

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Morgan County
    Looks like ole bill in the financing department is gonna get a visit from this guy today…which is a shame since this guy is not very happy with bill from the finance department...

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    " We're the INGO Lurking league we sleep in caves and ditches, we wipe our ass with broken glass we're mean sons of *****es!"

If your not lurking, your not living!!

Can we please kill the mullet head??? I'm going to shoot my computer if it doesn't go away! MAKE IT STOP!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom