Not open for further replies.

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    So it is Ray's fault????
    They overdrafted his account by double-charging him when they were supposed to have refunded... Would that not be their fault?

Ray's name is on the building - on some level it is his fault for not ensuring he has solid standard operating procedures when dealing with refunds and/or not ensuring that all staff are aware of those policies and that they follow them :).

I run a business myself and even if it's one of my employees that does something they shouldn't - I would still accept responsibility on some level.

[Not being critical, just saying].

SaintsNSinners

Shooter
    Rating - 94.1%
    16   1   0
    Mar 3, 2012
    At Work in Indy
    I was just to lazy to type out Ray Skillman Buick GMC Kia Parts department and shortened it to Ray Skillman. RNR is getting mean about it.... I might feel a slight bit of sympathy for them tomorrow if we dont have our money.

Kinda one of those some guy did something stupid and got kicked in the balls type sympathy

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    I was just to lazy to type out Ray Skillman Buick GMC Kia Parts department and shortened it to Ray Skillman. RNR is getting mean about it.... I might feel a slight bit of sympathy for them tomorrow if we dont have our money.

Kinda one of those some guy did something stupid and got kicked in the balls type sympathy
    Understand that even if they process the refund immediately - it can take your bank 1~7 days to reflect this and they have no power over this. The only way to make it happen any faster is if they refund you cash and you go deposit it into the bank.

I would get with the bank and make them aware of the issue so that they do not charge you fees due to an issue outside of your control.

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    The problem is they reversed another transaction today and it was immediately back on my card.
    It just depends on the bank more than anything. As I said - it depends on if they refund it on their end [if they delay, there will obviously be a delay]. Not all banks are instant but some are - and then some are not instant for every transaction.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Trencher
    Top Bottom