Not open for further replies.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    She has "C. Diff." it's an intestinal infection. Constant diarrhea, dehydration, lose of appetite. She looses her milk or doesn't have enough for the baby. It's been really rough on her. She looks anorexic.

Howdy Suprtek!!! Am I gonna get you and the son to an Appleseed this year?

Wife & I are going to the April one in Richmond.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Good evening MrsG, mom and Sam. How are you all?

We are okay. The sun was nice but reached the decision today that we need to put down our one older kitty. His thyroid medicine is obviously not working any more and he is at the maximum dose. Can't put him through any more treatments...time to let him go. I am going to make an appointment with the vet for Thursday or Friday. Feeling a bit sad right now but know it has to be done. He's 16 and has had a good life with us.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    We are okay. The sun was nice but reached the decision today that we need to put down our one older kitty. His thyroid medicine is obviously not working any more and he is at the maximum dose. Can't put him through any more treatments...time to let him go. I am going to make an appointment with the vet for Thursday or Friday. Feeling a bit sad right now but know it has to be done. He's 16 and has had a good life with us.

Sorry to hear that. :(

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    She has "C. Diff." it's an intestinal infection. Constant diarrhea, dehydration, lose of appetite. She looses her milk or doesn't have enough for the baby. It's been really rough on her. She looks anorexic.

That is scary stuff! Will add her to my prayer list as well.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Sorry to hear that. :(

We'll get through it. We just get way too attached to our pets and they are all getting old...gonna be rough the next few years I think. We still have his mother, a few litter mates of his and the two born the following year.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I am so sorry to hear this but glad you can make the decision to ease his pains. It isn't easy, I know.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    with that I am off. This basket of clothes has been looking at me for 2 nights now begging to be put away. I have sat on my fanny enough, time to get it done and get to bed

You guys all have a good night

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    We'll get through it. We just get way too attached to our pets and they are all getting old...gonna be rough the next few years I think. We still have his mother, a few litter mates of his and the two born the following year.

Every pet owner should get to attached to their pets. As my grandpa would say, "If you can't spoil a pet, there's no use in having one".

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom