mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    So what's the news about prosecutor's office and a neighbor? I assume the ones that are shooting in your direction irresponsibly... is there a summation of the current status somewhere?

Not a public one. The neighbor has not been notified yet that I'm aware of...I can PM you.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Yes, I do. You and I was discussing it when it happened because the local that was prob in the wrong place at the wrong time was named Sylvain too.

anything new on this???

They just arrest a "gun enthusiast" and ex-police officer who lives a miles away from where they found the car.
    He's suspected to to be the person that a witness (the ex-RAF British guy who found the car) saw on a motorbike that day, driving away from where the car was later found.

Cops were digging his yard and searching with metal detector today.Probably to find the Luger who was used for the murders but who wasn't found in his gun collection.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    They just arrest a "gun enthusiast" and ex-police officer who lives a miles away from where they found the car.
    He's suspected to to be the person that a witness (the ex-RAF British guy who found the car) saw on a motorbike that day, driving away from where the car was later found.

Cops were digging his yard and searching with metal detector today.Probably to find the Luger who was used for the murders but who wasn't found in his gun collection.

Hmmmm, hope that they have something more concrete than that if they are going to file charges.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom