mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Thinking hamburgers here. We were just having a sad talk about putting down one of the old kitties...I do believe it is time for me to make an appointment for him. Hubby is now tearful....not a good thing.

We've done all we can for the old guy and knew the day was coming. I have to call in the morning to see if I can get him in Thursday or Friday. Poor old Bear.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Thinking hamburgers here. We were just having a sad talk about putting down one of the old kitties...I do believe it is time for me to make an appointment for him. Hubby is now tearful....not a good thing.

We've done all we can for the old guy and knew the day was coming. I have to call in the morning to see if I can get him in Thursday or Friday. Poor old Bear.
    Hate to hear that news. It's always hard, their family. My thoughts are with you, and your hubby. You tell him I said so.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Hate to hear that news. It's always hard, their family. My thoughts are with you, and your hubby. You tell him I said so.

Thanks...we've known it was heading this way. Spent a small fortune on him last summer getting him diagnosed with his hyperthyroidism and monthly meds but they aren't working anymore and he is just kind of existing at this point. I will pass along your kind words.

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    So what's the news about prosecutor's office and a neighbor? I assume the ones that are shooting in your direction irresponsibly... is there a summation of the current status somewhere?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom