• Status
    Not open for further replies.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    wife went to Texas for the twins bday. They were sick. Both grandmas were sick on the flight back. I'm trying to "medicate"
    tonight so I'm not sick. I heard alcohol kills everything.
    Alcohol sure killed that poor donkey! You and Frosty got so drunk that donkey's ***hole look like a stop sign by the time you two pervs was done with it!! Moment of silents for the donkey please!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Speaking of :poop: in your yard church, what the hell did you do this morning??? I got to 15th and main and there's 7 speedway police and an ambulance! My first thought was of you... Well, you in cuffs :lmfao:

I am 20 blocks north of there. I was actually working on a furnace in HVM racing on Gasoline alley right across from where our own Robby-Maq works.

Thanks for the thought though......:)

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Well, weather guessers missed this one totally. Not that I am mad we got .01" of snow here but they spend a butt load of time getting everyone revved up for disaster and then.......Poof.....Nadda

Ummm....I can send you some. We were supposed to get 3 to 5...had that in the first hour. We are at 7 to 8 and still snowing like crazy. My sister finally made it home from Joliet. She left work at 2 and got home at 6.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom