• Status
    Not open for further replies.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    They said 3 to 5 for us and we already have at least 5 and it is still snowing like crazy. Glad you made it to work. Our friend just got home from Portage...took her an hour and 40 minutes. She must have left work early cause she usually doesn't get home until at least 6.
    I'm renting a place in portage now since I sold the house! When I pulled up to my driveway there was an ambulance parked there. Seems my elderly neighbor fell this morning and they was bringing him home! When I helped him in his house I was shocked that he had no furniture. So I got a buddy going to Hobart where they have a furniture resale store and we're going to buy him some furniture so he can at least sit and watch TV. Was very sad. He's a marine, Viet Nam vet. I'm not letting him sit on a folding chair .

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    I'm renting a place in portage now since I sold the house! When I pulled up to my driveway there was an ambulance parked there. Seems my elderly neighbor fell this morning and they was bringing him home! When I helped him in his house I was shocked that he had no furniture. So I got a buddy going to Hobart where they have a furniture resale store and we're going to buy him some furniture so he can at least sit and watch TV. Was very sad. He's a marine, Viet Nam vet. I'm not letting him sit on a folding chair .
    Well done sir, well done.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Well done sir, well done.
    Me and my wife have a very soft spot for our vets! Especially our Viet Nam vets! Her step father died of agent orange so we try to help as many as we can. Every month she buses 50 of them to her restaurant for a free meal! It's the least we can do!

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Me and my wife have a very soft spot for our vets! Especially our Viet Nam vets! Her step father died of agent orange so we try to help as many as we can. Every month she buses 50 of them to her restaurant for a free meal! It's the least we can do!

Your a good man inspite of your reputation here!:laugh:

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine

That really is sad. Good for you for checking on him. I know our neighbor also appreciates if I bring her food when I make more than we can eat.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine

:+1:

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    Very cool skulldaddy! I always knew you were a standup guy, regardless of the way you act here!

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Come on spring! I want to here the sonic boom bouncing off the barns as I'm shooting off the deck.

The snow is about 2 ft on the deck.:ugh:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom