Not open for further replies.

Mosineer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 1, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    Good afternoon Greg!

Mosineer...you can be gripey. I was called Snipey the other day. If I can be Snipey, you can be Gripey.

Wow....Is it too early to have a cocktail? Not like I can drive anywhere anyhow....I just tried to open the door to let the cat out and it wouldn't open cause the snow is piled up outside of it. Cat changed her mind.

Thanks...it's just ( like many of us experienced) winter has not been nice and it has just magnified the intensities of difficulties...just over it is all... Not too early for a cocktail for sure... I've been trying to get my RDA of veggies (Bloody Mary style) since Noon or maybe 11 or 10... back to just rain here.. hope I have the hole I busted in the plastic, chipping ice, below the windshield of the better halfs car covered good enough or its wet (frozen) feet in the morning...ugh

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Thanks...it's just ( like many of us experienced) winter has not been nice and it has just magnified the intensities of difficulties...just over it is all... Not too early for a cocktail for sure... I've been trying to get my RDA of veggies (Bloody Mary style) since Noon or maybe 11 or 10... back to just rain here.. hope I have the hole I busted in the plastic, chipping ice, below the windshield of the better halfs car covered good enough or its wet (frozen) feet in the morning...ugh
    :fogey:waaa2

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom