Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Berwyn!!!!!!!

My sister got married there and we kept walking around saying that. Dad was just mad cause they had passed their gun ban and he couldn't carry in case we got attacked by Indians. That was always his excuse for packing when we were kids.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Me to, about when I was 7 or 8... Life was good! Play in the woods, do some chores, catch Saturday morning cartoons, go fishing... Oh yeah, I'm going back, RIGHT NOW!

I was about 45 when that pic was snapped. Bike was tuned and set to kill. Rolling out to do some racing.

SaintsNSinners

Shooter
    Rating - 94.1%
    16   1   0
    Mar 3, 2012
    At Work in Indy
    Hey CM, do you have any racial (pertaining to racing) experience with performance mods to superchargers? I know you used to be a big racist (one who races or is into racing) back in the day... Is there such thing as too much porting or too much polishing?

lol the funny things you can do with the word race

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    Thanks.......:)

Had I known my life would go this long :fogey:I may have been nicer to myself at some point....Just not sure what point that would have been.........:):
    :lmfao: I'm still paying for my bright idea to try bull riding... I'm sure there's a couple more things my body will bring up in a few years...

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Hey CM, do you have any racial (pertaining to racing) experience with performance mods to superchargers? I know you used to be a big racist (one who races or is into racing) back in the day... Is there such thing as too much porting or too much polishing?

Had me going for a minute.
    Yes, you can go to far with any of the mentioned modifications. Balance in all areas. If you are looking at stepping up the V-6 in the buick there are a but load of mods you can make but the engine needs to be fresh when you push it.

SaintsNSinners

Shooter
    Rating - 94.1%
    16   1   0
    Mar 3, 2012
    At Work in Indy

Had me going for a minute.
    Yes, you can go to far with any of the mentioned modifications. Balance in all areas. If you are looking at stepping up the V-6 in the buick there are a but load of mods you can make but the engine needs to be fresh when you push it.

The new riviera has a brand new rebuilt motor minus the junk plugs and wires and some dirty oil. So im looking at ditching emissions, running a 3'' down pipe, 3.3'' pulley, air to water intercooler and porting and polishing the M90..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom