Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    The new riviera has a brand new rebuilt motor minus the junk plugs and wires and some dirty oil. So im looking at ditching emissions, running a 3'' down pipe, 3.3'' pulley, air to water intercooler and porting and polishing the M90..

Waste of time on the porting/polishing. If you had other mods to get something out of the work it may pay a dividend. Just Ramp up the pulley's and enjoy the boost.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Im hoping to push the riviera to 350-400 horses

You will need fuel pressure mods and the computer will need a program. Easy to reach just have to spend a few bucks. Tranny will need some attention to live as well. It may have the T-200 metric in it, might be an R-700 R-4 as well. Both can be adjusted to accept those power levels and live reliably.

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    ANother 13 hour frikin day, and I still dont make enough money to form some kind of life...

Wheres that hope and change? you *****...

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    ANother 13 hour frikin day, and I still dont make enough money to form some kind of life...

Wheres that hope and change? you *****...

wait, Pelosi said we don't have to work full time anymore!!

Americans with a lot free time on their hands thanks to Obamacare can spend it pursuing their happiness instead of earning a living, House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi said Sunday.

During an interview on CNN’s “State of the Union,” host Candy Crowley read Pelosi part of a letter signed by union goon James Hoffa Jr. that described Obamacare’s impact on employers as a way to “destroy the foundation of the 40-hour work week.”
    “That’s pretty tough from a loyal Democratic constituency,” said Crowley, sometimes considered a pretty loyal Democratic constituency herself.

Pelosi was unfazed.
    Some parts of Obamacare need to be clarified, she acknowledged, but losing that 40-hour work week will really free Americans to “pursue your happiness … follow your passion.”
    “Overwhelmingly, for the American people, this is a liberation,” the San Francisco millionaire said dreamily, possibly confusing “the American people” who have to make a living with her fellow guests at George Soros’s wedding Saturday in New York.
    “It’s about wellness, it’s about prevention, it’s about a healthy America,” she said.
    Actually, it’s about time she hung it up.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Good night you guys. Sleep well.

I think I am done printing my stuff off of the ancestry site for now.

Maybe time for a cookie....need something sweet.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom