• Status
    Not open for further replies.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Of course the problem is that now it will show I was online recently and I will get a :poop:ton more messages

It also doesn't look great that you're perusing an online dating site on Valentine's Day while your man is at work (even if just for entertainment)... Just sayin' don't forget to clear your history!!

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    It also doesn't look great that you're perusing an online dating site on Valentine's Day while your man is at work (even if just for entertainment)... Just sayin' don't forget to clear your history!!

:nono: He's home now. And he's laughing with me at all the stupid messages I've gotten. He knows I don't want anyone else but him. He may be insane but I still love him and only him....as cheesy as that sounds

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Argh. Why does the drama always happen 5 minutes before I'm supposed to leave?!? Supposed to get off at 0600... Just now got home at 0713.

for me it was as I was standing at the computer with my number typed in, boss yelled "Don't hit enter!! They need you out there"
    so I walked back out and worked an extra half hour. Oh well. **** happens

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom