Not open for further replies.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    I just love the .22 whiners. The market is what the market is. Whining on INGO is not gonna change anything.

Exactly. If you don't want to pay that price, then don't...it is that simple. You can go stand in line somewhere or order online just like the flippers do. If the flippers can make some money doing that, more power to 'em. I don't have the patience to do it, but any legal way to make a buck is a good idea in my book.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I'm so sick of people today

everyone complained or *****ed about something

I'm so glad the day is about over

the .22 crap is a whole nother story

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Exactly. If you don't want to pay that price, then don't...it is that simple. You can go stand in line somewhere or order online just like the flippers do. If the flippers can make some money doing that, more power to 'em. I don't have the patience to do it, but any legal way to make a buck is a good idea in my book.

Me, I was sitting on a bunch of .22 pre panic. Sold some off and gave some to friends.

I have been very lucky finding ammo at Cabelas. I have all I need for this summer, but have bought some stuff from the Ingo sellers for friends of mine. I am not selling any more of my stash and I have a couple of friends that are not on INGO that will gladly pay $50 a brick.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom