• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    I've got plenty of yard work to do this spring. It will be my second spring at this house. I didn't get a chance to do much to the landscape last year so I'll be taking care of it this year. I plan on taking a week of vacation in May to do it.
    We just moved into our house in November - plan on doing a lot to the yard this spring/summer. Would like to get rid of the mulch up by the foundation and go with a geotech layer with some crushed rocks or something nice and maybe some shrubbery.

Would like to get a younger tree [something more than a sapling, but younger than a full-blown adult tree] in the front yard and maybe a couple in the back.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Really wish I could. Any future classes? Links?

Thanks

Course Schedule
    Looks like april 19

We just moved into our house in November - plan on doing a lot to the yard this spring/summer. Would like to get rid of the mulch up by the foundation and go with a geotech layer with some crushed rocks or something nice and maybe some shrubbery.

Would like to get a younger tree [something more than a sapling, but younger than a full-blown adult tree] in the front yard and maybe a couple in the back.

Mike, were you the one mentioned I should post pics of a parking lot where they gave up some aisles and used earth moving equip to pile the snow up. Might have been in the TRT random thoughts thread.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Steve44
    Top Bottom