• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I've been considering getting myself a good quality air gun to use as a plinker while this ridiculousness is still going on with .22 ammo. There are some really good ones available and their ammo is readily available and dirt cheap.

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    I went in the one on County Line by Gander last week and it was barren except for some shotgun stuff.
    I live in Camby - the Wal-Mart is fairly large but isn't heavily trafficked. Shelves were fairly full last time I looked but I'm not in need of anything [have stock on every caliber I shoot and reload everything but .22LR (for obvious reasons)].

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    I live in Camby - the Wal-Mart is fairly large but isn't heavily trafficked. Shelves were fairly full last time I looked but I'm not in need of anything [have stock on every caliber I shoot and reload everything but .22LR (for obvious reasons)].

I do too, but I'm geting my daughter involved in the shooting sports and want to take her to the range. My 45 is a bit much for her yet. I have about 800 rounds of 22lr, but that won't last long.

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    I may be late to the game, but have you seen this?

[video=youtube;OAEmpdSHC10]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAEmpdSHC10[/video]

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    I don't, but I drive by the Cabelas in NWI at least once a month. When they have .22 on their internet site, I order it and have it shipped to store (no shipping) and then pick it up.

I see your dilemma, but I've been to Cabela's in Dundee, MI, it is a great place to shop. The employees were friendly and helpful, find that at Gander or Wally World.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    I do too, but I'm geting my daughter involved in the shooting sports and want to take her to the range. My 45 is a bit much for her yet. I have about 800 rounds of 22lr, but that won't last long.

I wish you wouldn't have said that, I thought you were low on .22. :rofl:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom