• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    Hi Frosty!! :wavey: You are getting good at lurking!
    Thanks mom, it was all I had time to do at lunch today, no dumpster deliveries today, I got stuck on a trash truck all day, I guess I got my cardio workout! I'm not used to that pace and I'm flat worn out!

Hello to everybody, I'm off to get the kid a pair of shoes and grab some dinner, see y'all tonight.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I have to go to the root cellar...not wanting to trudge through the snow but need to get some supplies out of there. I also need to go take a picture of the cat that invited itself to stay in our garage to send to the neighbor to see if it is their's. Hubby has named it....not sure I want a cat named Leroy. :n00b:

Manatee

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Indiana
    Greenwood employees taking care of City Hall….at the expense of a single-parent neighbor…...

akg1np.jpg

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I have to go to the root cellar...not wanting to trudge through the snow but need to get some supplies out of there. I also need to go take a picture of the cat that invited itself to stay in our garage to send to the neighbor to see if it is their's. Hubby has named it....not sure I want a cat named Leroy. :n00b:

Is he bad, bad Leroy Brown????

Manatee

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Indiana
    Look at the snow piled up in front of this lady's house. She has no access to the alley to get to her garage. The mailman can't deliver. The city employee plowed the snow from the city hall parking lot across the street onto her front porch access and driveway access.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Look at the snow piled up in front of this lady's house. She has no access to the alley to get to her garage. The mailman can't deliver. The city employee plowed the snow from the city hall parking lot across the street onto her front porch access and driveway access.

What a prick.

I saw a guy at a business do the same thing today, pushed all of his snow over the Wendys across the street. If I was the manager, I would have my snow guy push it all back.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Is he bad, bad Leroy Brown????

He does look kind of bad #ss but I'm just not sure we need him and his friend that moved in. We went from 12 cats to 14 this week. He seems somewhat friendly but won't let me catch him to confirm male or female. Pretty stocky looking so I'm thinking male. The other one is definitely a male...all black and very wild. He's in the tractor shed so that's okay. Maybe he will catch a mouse or two.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Steve44
    Top Bottom