Not open for further replies.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Not a bad deal. I'm just waiting on the weather to break (along with everyone else) ...the construction world kind of shuts down when this :poop: happens

I am going to be sooooo freaking busy in a few weeks though. My company bought a company in Toronto and is moving it to the Pittsburgh area, that is going to keep me busy.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    I am going to be sooooo freaking busy in a few weeks though. My company bought a company in Toronto and is moving it to the Pittsburgh area, that is going to keep me busy.

I'm guessing we'll be swamped as soon as we get a break in the weather. We have a lot of jobs on the books that just aren't working right now.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I'm guessing we'll be swamped as soon as we get a break in the weather. We have a lot of jobs on the books that just aren't working right now.

Oh, I understand. My old jobs territory had several concrete companies that bought plastic shims from me. I was wait, wait, wait, wait, I NEED EVERYTHING NOW!!!!!!

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Oh, I understand. My old jobs territory had several concrete companies that bought plastic shims from me. I was wait, wait, wait, wait, I NEED EVERYTHING NOW!!!!!!

Yeah, it is tough for us because our technicians are hourly and if the job site isn't working, they aren't working...but it is hard for them to get another job because if someone calls and decides to go at 3pm today for a concrete pour we need them to be there.

Once the weather breaks we'll have a bunch of jobs all going at once and not enough people to cover it...

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    I'm stuck at work til 5...bored, surfing the interwebz.

Kind of slow in here this morning, everyone must be out gathering supplies for Snowmageden round 2

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    Anybody know of any really good paying jobs around?

drug-dealer.jpg

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    JDMack,

I heard this morning of an idiot friend of my stepdaughter. He is in Bangkok and got drunk and rolled by a whore. She got everything. Anything he should do besides go to the Embassy????

FYI, I am laughing my ass off. I don't really like this guy, he is a real butthole.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    JDMack,

I heard this morning of an idiot friend of my stepdaughter. He is in Bangkok and got drunk and rolled by a whore. She got everything. Anything he should do besides go to the Embassy????

FYI, I am laughing my ass off. I don't really like this guy, he is a real butthole.

First thing that came to mind:

the_hangover_part_2_1080p_hd_wallpaper_1366x768_7126.jpg

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    JDMack,

LOL. I heard that you should never let one of them into your room and should just use a "short time" hotel. The first thing that I'd do if I were you would be to ask some questions. Female prostitutes are NOT known to frequently drug or steal from people. On the other hand, the guys who dress like women are WELL KNOWN thief's and run numerous scams. I'd put money on him being scammed by a dude.

The US Embassy will not do anything at all, including making a new passport, without seeing a police report. He must file a police report with the LOCAL police. He should file a report at a neighborhood police station, not the central one. I'd recommend filing at the Sukhumvit station since they can speak passable English. He also just can't show up at the Embassy's door. They only work via appointment, which can be made online or by phone.

I really can't feel sorry for the guy. To be in a situation like this you must make a whole series of really poor decisions. I'll I can do is laugh. :laugh:

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    LOL. I heard that you should never let one of them into your room and should just use a "short time" hotel. The first thing that I'd do if I were you would be to ask some questions. Female prostitutes are NOT known to frequently drug or steal from people. On the other hand, the guys who dress like women are WELL KNOWN thief's and run numerous scams. I'd put money on him being scammed by a dude.

The US Embassy will not do anything at all, including making a new passport, without seeing a police report. He must file a police report with the LOCAL police. He should file a report at a neighborhood police station, not the central one. I'd recommend filing at the Sukhumvit station since they can speak passable English.

I really can't feel sorry for the guy. To be in a situation like this you must make a whole series of really poor decisions. I'll I can do is laugh. :laugh:

If you knew this guy, you would appreciate the humor. He is really a butthole. I will have stepdaughter Facebook your advice.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County

The US Embassy will not do anything at all, including making a new passport, without seeing a police report. He must file a police report with the LOCAL police. He should file a report at a neighborhood police station, not the central one. I'd recommend filing at the Sukhumvit station since they can speak passable English. He also just can't show up at the Embassy's door. They only work via appointment, which can be made online or by phone.

Sounds like you know him.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom