mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Morning all. I am popping in briefly before I head to the neighbor's house. I plan to be back before the snow flies and stay put until its done and we are plowed out again. Daughter has today off so no worries there.

I didn't miss any lurking assignments, did I? Don't want to get booted from the team!

That one guy in the thread where adoption was being discussed really made me want to rip his head off. What a jerk.

I think I have caught up on my reading here.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    I wonder if Sylvain got his coffee?

He has probably gone postal if he didn't...

I turn my back and I get lurked....:faint:

sneaky.jpg

Morning all. I am popping in briefly before I head to the neighbor's house. I plan to be back before the snow flies and stay put until its done and we are plowed out again. Daughter has today off so no worries there.

I didn't miss any lurking assignments, did I? Don't want to get booted from the team!

That one guy in the thread where adoption was being discussed really made me want to rip his head off. What a jerk.

Agreed.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

SD and myself responded to that idiot. He was hurtful at the highest level
    I neg. repped him and he neg. repped me back like a little girl. Yeah, I said it. Little girl......ban me.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Same here. Started the new job yesterday, but they didn't send my laptop out until then. Kind of at a standstill until I get it.

Not a bad deal. I'm just waiting on the weather to break (along with everyone else) ...the construction world kind of shuts down when this :poop: happens

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom