• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    My parents adopted a wee young lad when he was 1 day old! I tip my hat to parents who have so much love to spare! And for other parents who know that a better life is waiting for their child somewhere else!

My other half is adopted. And I myself am on the other end of the spectrum. Many years ago I was in a horrible situation and had little choice but to give my son up for adoption. Hardest thing I have ever done in my life, but I know each and every day that I made the right choice. He has a wonderful family. And the fact that it was an open (kind of) adoption makes me so much more secure in knowing he is okay.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    My other half is adopted. And I myself am on the other end of the spectrum. Many years ago I was in a horrible situation and had little choice but to give my son up for adoption. Hardest thing I have ever done in my life, but I know each and every day that I made the right choice. He has a wonderful family. And the fact that it was an open (kind of) adoption makes me so much more secure in knowing he is okay.
    It's hard having something that you love more then yourself! Then to love it enough to let it go! Good things are coming your way RnR!

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    It's hard having something that you love more then yourself! Then to love it enough to let it go! Good things are coming your way RnR!

I hope they can come in the form of a repaired car. I'm exhausted from the stress of figuring out how to get to work and back every day until I figure out what is wrong with it. And I'm exhausted from the stress of knowing it's probably something internal and very expensive

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    I hope they can come in the form of a repaired car. I'm exhausted from the stress of figuring out how to get to work and back every day until I figure out what is wrong with it. And I'm exhausted from the stress of knowing it's probably something internal and very expensive

I thought the crazy one fixed your car?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom