mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    They were going off models and even they admitted they weren't sure how much we are going to get. Not sure why they said anything if they weren't sure.

They have us in the 6 to 10 inch range for the Tues/Wed snow and then are saying another significant amount for the weekend. The one station I saw out of Chicago was combining the two to be 24 to 25 inches for our area so I guess that is possible. I don't know where we will stack it, but I guess we can start filling the fields!

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    They have us in the 6 to 10 inch range for the Tues/Wed snow and then are saying another significant amount for the weekend. The one station I saw out of Chicago was combining the two to be 24 to 25 inches for our area so I guess that is possible. I don't know where we will stack it, but I guess we can start filling the fields!
    :lala:I can't hear you!!!

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    I just made bacon jalapeno cheddar cornbread. It was amazing. You begin by lacing together a sheet of bacon. Cover the bottom of a cast iron skillet with the bacon and cook it. While the bacon is cooking, prepare the cornbread. Combine cheese, cornbread mix, and jalapenos. Put the mixture over the bacon and place the pan in the oven to bake. When the cornbread is finished, remove it from the oven and sprinkle cheese over the top.

I cannot express how great this cornbread was.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    well I mean if you want to fund part of it I won't say no!

Yeah, the website pics are difficult to guess at what kind of wood it is, but honestly, my walnut rifle stocks don't look like walnut that I use in my woodshop, the stuff I have a real dark brown, almost a purple. It might be an English walnut or something like that. I need to get somebody to send me some grips from a 1911 so I can see if I can make them in my shop, looks pretty straight forward, the hard part would be getting the curve right.

I might try something like too. I have some mahogany at the shop. That would be good to practice with.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I just made bacon jalapeno cheddar cornbread. It was amazing. You begin by lacing together a sheet of bacon. Cover the bottom of a cast iron skillet with the bacon and cook it. While the bacon is cooking, prepare the cornbread. Combine cheese, cornbread mix, shredded cheese, and jalapenos. Put the mixture over the bacon and place the pan in the oven to bake. When the cornbread is finished, remove it from the oven and sprinkle cheese over the top.

Yum! That sounds good and anything in cast iron that includes bacon has to be good!

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    I just made bacon jalapeno cheddar cornbread. It was amazing. You begin by lacing together a sheet of bacon. Cover the bottom of a cast iron skillet with the bacon and cook it. While the bacon is cooking, prepare the cornbread. Combine cheese, cornbread mix, and jalapenos. Put the mixture over the bacon and place the pan in the oven to bake. When the cornbread is finished, remove it from the oven and sprinkle cheese over the top.

And I can not express how burnt it would be if I tried that.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio

You had me at a Sheet of Bacon!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom