Not open for further replies.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Agree with Supr, that was one boring Super Bowl. Wife is a Seattle native and a Seahawks fan, about the beginning of the 4th quarter she is rooting for Denver to score. Wanted Seattle to win, but not embarrass then

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    I actually liked the Coke commercial. America is and has always been a melting pot. I knew as soon as I saw the commercial however, that someone on INGO would have an issue with it. :rolleyes:

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I actually liked the Coke commercial. America is and has always been a melting pot. I knew as soon as I saw the commercial however, that someone on INGO would have an issue with it. :rolleyes:

I agree. People are saying it's "political"? I see nothing political about it whatsoever. I think it is very touching. Not all superbowl commercials are funny. Everybody always goes gaga about the Bud clydesdale commercials, and they are not funny at all.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    I agree. People are saying it's "political"? I see nothing political about it whatsoever. I think it is very touching. Not all superbowl commercials are funny. Everybody always goes gaga about the Bud clydesdale commercials, and they are not funny at all.

Ah ****!! I agree with the known liberal chick... There goes my rep. :laugh:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom