• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Anyone got any good ideas for dinner??? Me & the wife are playing the "what do you want for dinner" game right now.

Open the fridge and shake the hell out of it. Use whatever falls out as ingredients for dinner. You are allowed to add additional ingredients if necessary but only if they are something you already have in the house. You'd be surprised how fun this game can be, except for the clean up.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Open the fridge and shake the hell out of it. Use whatever falls out as ingredients for dinner. You are allowed to add additional ingredients if necessary but only if they are something you already have in the house. You'd be surprised how fun this game can be, except for the clean up.

Doesn't work here. My wife keeps leftovers for way to long. I have to go through there every week to 10 days to throw away the green stuff.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    Hello ingo, I've survived clothes shopping with two females, city driving in the rain, and grocery shopping on the first of the month, in Walmart, just days before snowmaggedon part IV!!! Time for a nap!

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry

When I get a re-lining done this week I may try a filet, been a long time. Rare of course.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    When I get a re-lining done this week I may try a filet, been a long time. Rare of course.

You can likely eat whatever you like right now. Some things may need to be cut up smaller, that's all. Don't let it slow you down! I didn't. I ate a steak within the first week. I may not have been able to chomp it like I used to, but I still enjoyed it!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom