Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    go shoot?!

heck, it's something :dunno:

and I am glad to hear you're better

I called and asked for a refill on my vicodin, been using it a lot with the damn cold weather. For the first time since I stated it, I was told I have to come see the doc for a refill. Told them I would have to wait for my schedule for next week and hope I have an early day and they can squeeze me in on that day. Otherwise I'll have to do without.

Whenever I needed that stuff my doc would make sure I could get a refill with out going back to see him. Same with flexeril

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    I called and asked for a refill on my vicodin, been using it a lot with the damn cold weather. For the first time since I stated it, I was told I have to come see the doc for a refill. Told them I would have to wait for my schedule for next week and hope I have an early day and they can squeeze me in on that day. Otherwise I'll have to do without.

I know a guy who knows a guy...

J/k, I don't really. Good luck, hope you can get in soon!

My wife hurt her back at work and eventually had to have surgery. The first workman's comp doctors treated her like **** assuming she was just 'chasing pills'. Finally was able to get an MRI and prove there was really a problem. I'm sure they get a lot of pill chasers, but it sucks when they see everyone that way.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Whenever I needed that stuff my doc would make sure I could get a refill with out going back to see him. Same with flexeril

I've been taking it for 2 or 3 years now. Never had this before. I don't fit into the "category" for the new law to be seen every time I need a refill. But I'll play the game. I use 30 pills in 3 or 4 mths. I'm an addict. :n00b:

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I know a guy who knows a guy...

J/k, I don't really. Good luck, hope you can get in soon!

My wife hurt her back at work and eventually had to have surgery. The first workman's comp doctors treated her like **** assuming she was just 'chasing pills'. Finally was able to get an MRI and prove there was really a problem. I'm sure they get a lot of pill chasers, but it sucks when they see everyone that way.

:lmfao:

see my post above. I am a horrible pill chaser, I need to learn how to do it better!!

Maybe part of the problem is my doctor is out on vacation and the new doc does not want to give without being seen. Look at my chart dude, I call every 3 or 4 mths for 30 friggen pills.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    I've been taking it for 2 or 3 years now. Never had this before. I don't fit into the "category" for the new law to be seen every time I need a refill. But I'll play the game. I use 30 pills in 3 or 4 mths. I'm an addict. :n00b:

Most of the time my refill expires before I use what's in the first prescription.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    My wife does same thing. Then she has to go in and get it renewed. I police her meds now. When they are due we just get them re-filled. So much easier.

Morning all.....:wavey:

I just call the doc up and tell him that I have bad back spasms again I didn't get the refill filled in in time and it expired 3 months ago. He calls it in and I'm good to go. It helps that I have been going to the same guy for 20 some years.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    I'm out f here for a while. Have a good day all. Oh, and it's snowing out. We have about 3 new inches of the stuff. just when the roads get clear....

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I'm back

got to the gas station and they are out of diet pepsi.

asked the girl if it just needed changed and I got an "I don't know, it was John and you know how he is."

Go to the back, he's connected it to a regular pepsi and left it sitting on the floor. I changed it and got it working again and I STILL had to pay for it!!

oh well, I have my diet pepsi

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    That is a perfect handle for that bunch...Weather guessers.
    Society is ate up with the need to know right now. I need it and I need it yesterday.
    This mentality has spawned the "Weather Team" concept.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I'm back

got to the gas station and they are out of diet pepsi.

asked the girl if it just needed changed and I got an "I don't know, it was John and you know how he is."

Go to the back, he's connected it to a regular pepsi and left it sitting on the floor. I changed it and got it working again and I STILL had to pay for it!!

oh well, I have my diet pepsi

Put in a fountain at the house you guys. The mileage and fuel saving will pay for it.......:laugh:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom