• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    Kids turned my hair grey. Nice brown hair when I had my first, after 3 years it was grey. (At 33)
    My father had areas for his gray hair, one was mine, the other two small areas were my sisters! My wife started finding grays around 29, I have yet to find one at 36, but I think that's cause I'm losing it faster than it's graying!!!

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    They are calling for buckets upon buckets of rain here tomorrow, but it is supposed to be in the 40's...I kinda wana take the bike out for a spin, it's been WAY too long...

If it's warm, I'm going to the range rain or not. It's been to long and I have a scope I need to get sighted in.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    If it's warm, I'm going to the range rain or not. It's been to long and I have a scope I need to get sighted in.

I don't have any long guns here (they are all at the grandparents house) and I plan on going to the indoor range once gpa brings me the Shield I've been waiting on for freaking months

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I don't have any long guns here (they are all at the grandparents house) and I plan on going to the indoor range once gpa brings me the Shield I've been waiting on for freaking months

Maybe I am OCD, but it bugs the crap out of me to have a gun in the safe without the scope sighted in. I want everything you grab to be functional.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom