• Status
    Not open for further replies.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    I got forced to go once when my face started turning blue. I guess we think that if we're sick the world will stop turning, the kids will starve, and the house will burn down
    Thanks everyone! And that's exactly right RnR! Not sure why she thinks the world will end if she rested for a few days! Wait a minute, few days? Who the hell gonna fix me a sammich! God help me! She can't be down for 2 days! Or I WILL DIE!!!:tantrum:

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Thanks everyone! And that's exactly right RnR! Not sure why she thinks the world will end if she rested for a few days! Wait a minute, few days? Who the hell gonna fix me a sammich! God help me! She can't be down for 2 days! Or I WILL DIE!!!:tantrum:

And that is exactly the type of thing that runs through our heads. How will you guys possibly survive without us? Will the kids starve? Will you remember to let the dog out? Will the dishes and laundry get done? Etc, etc, etc.....

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Sitting at the ER with my wife who won't take her meds For a sinus infection! Second time in a week I've had to force her to go see a doc! What's wrong with you women?:dunno:

Women are not the problem....we are not stubborn at all. It's the men!! Always the men....

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    So, you must know someone too that 'been there, done that". I wish now I had said something, whole ordeal really messed her up.
    My sister was married 13 years, give or take a year, with 2 kids when "he" decided he wanted to catch for the other team, of course he was unfaithful first and got himself hepatitis...

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    And that is exactly the type of thing that runs through our heads. How will you guys possibly survive without us? Will the kids starve? Will you remember to let the dog out? Will the dishes and laundry get done? Etc, etc, etc.....

I have to agree here. The wife puts things in strange places where I don't see them. She had to coach me on where to look for " her" edibles. But, we made it thru.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom