• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I've got that on the crappy aluminum frames of the windows... I hate these windows, they had to know they sucked in 1960 when the house was built!

My house was built in 1970 and we have the same problem. And casement windows! I f*****g HATE those things!!! It wouldn't be so bad if I had central air but let me tell you. Casement window AC units are EXPENSIVE!

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    There's ice on the inside of the windows in my house. Not that layer of frost that you sometimes get. A solid 1/4" layer of ice. This is ridiculous.

I've got that on the crappy aluminum frames of the windows... I hate these windows, they had to know they sucked in 1960 when the house was built!
    :nono: They were the rage back then. Didn't need painting.

stevee

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 29, 2013
    Avon
    I just went outside and shoveled enough of the pile that the snow plow throws in the driveway so I can get one car out if need be. It was cold but I was dressed for it. Tried coating my goggles with Barbasol to keep them from fogging and it didn't work so I had to open up enough of slit to see through. I had insulated boots and heavy socks but was only out for maybe 10 or 15 minutes.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    oh man they are so ugly and so drafty! I hate them!

my feet get cold no matter what, sitting in a warm house with socks on and my toes will get cold and turn purple... Kinda sucks...
    It was all about cosmetics. I've replaced mine with Vinyl, done some insulating.
    It's okay, I've been forgetful for years. And hello....to everyone :):
    Thanks for the pass!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom