• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Sometimes I see guards and I wonder why they are here.Especially around here where they cant be armed in any way. :rolleyes:
    So they just hit the ground when someone shows up with a gun.That's why most banks dont even have guards.

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    I'll come guard... When the guy comes in with the gun let me know so I can run the other way :runaway:.

Hopefully you don't get robbed again. I worked at Taco Bell for 2 years and KFC for 3 years [teenage years] and we were never robbed [thank god].

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    That would be sweet and he would get $$$ as well.
    The people who hire those guard are usually not in the building so they dont care if they are old unfit untrained guys or über trained SEALS.If something happens they had a guard on duty for the insurance either way.

Well the people that own the building we are in happen to be the owners of the liquor store next door to us. We're trying to work something where all the businesses in the building chip in for security (there are only 3 stores there) and we have security for the whole building. Not just one store. All of the businesses have been robbed more than once. It would be a good idea

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I'll come guard... When the guy comes in with the gun let me know so I can run the other way :runaway:.

Hopefully you don't get robbed again. I worked at Taco Bell for 2 years and KFC for 3 years [teenage years] and we were never robbed [thank god].

Oh we will. That little strip mall is a hot spot for it

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Well the people that own the building we are in happen to be the owners of the liquor store next door to us. We're trying to work something where all the businesses in the building chip in for security (there are only 3 stores there) and we have security for the whole building. Not just one store. All of the businesses have been robbed more than once. It would be a good idea

Sounds good.

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    Ah yes. The good old days.

You still airborn??

Finally made it home at 11:45 pm. The drive across the 80/90 was crazy. I left something turned on at home so I was passing every car between Chicago and Elkhart. The sissy lane was only partially clean and the hammer lane was mostly snow covered. I was having to pass the girly drivers in the right lane doing 45 mpg by moving onto the snow covered hammer lane doing 70 mph.

While driving my butt cheeks were clinched together so tight that you couldn't have been able to drive a greased needle up my butt with a ten pound sledge hammer. :lmfao:

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Finally made it home at 11:45 pm. The drive across the 80/90 was crazy. I left something turned on at home so I was passing every car between Chicago and Elkhart. The sissy lane was only partially clean and the hammer lane was mostly snow covered. I was having to pass the girly drivers in the right lane doing 45 mpg by moving onto the snow covered hammer lane doing 70 mph.

While driving my butt cheeks were clinched together so tight that you couldn't have been able to drive a greased needle up my butt with a ten pound sledge hammer. :lmfao:

Glad you made it safe. It was getting nasty out when I came home about 11

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom