• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Yeah, especially weird if you didn't tell him you got robbed.
    I wouldn't ask a stranger that.

It definitely unnerved me a little. He was most likely harmless but he did live in a pretty rough area. I'm always on my toes when I go there. I guess I've gotten soft. I spent months delivering the the ghetto. This place is high class compared to that

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    If it's a guy half alseep looking at his phone and not at the door it might not help much anyway.

True. I would like the keep the guard I have only I want him to be full time. And not just because I'm biased. I know he will do everything he can to keep us safe because he has an actual interest in it. It's more than just a paycheck to him

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    True. I would like the keep the guard I have only I want him to be full time. And not just because I'm biased. I know he will do everything he can to keep us safe because he has an actual interest in it. It's more than just a paycheck to him

That would be sweet and he would get $$$ as well.
    The people who hire those guard are usually not in the building so they dont care if they are old unfit untrained guys or über trained SEALS.If something happens they had a guard on duty for the insurance either way.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom