Not open for further replies.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    We're only supposed to get 2-3 inches of show here, but people will still drive like complete idiots tomorrow. I hate driving in the snow because I'm always afraid that some moron will hit me.

They are saying 2 to 4 here. Don't know if I believe it, radar looks like the snow is going to go north.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Evening SD45.

This cold weather is brutal on the vehicles Suprtek. I hope you at least have a warm place to work on them.
    I do at least have that. it doesn't help my backaches though. I don't have one of those handy lifts to raise everything to eye level and I ain't built for this crap anymore!

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I should find out tonight if I have my daughter's car fixed. The last thing I did was adjust the pins in the crankshaft sensor connector for better contact and I let it run for a half hour with no problems even while shaking and tapping on anything I could find. Before it seemed to die or run rough after warming up and it died if those wires were even touched. I've been letting it cool down for a while now. I'm going to warm it up again soon and check for problems. If I don't find any, I'm going to test drive it for at least another half hour.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Warm? What is warm?

It is good that I have hidden a big stash of popcorn then...I can't believe he ate it ALL!! Rentown has lots of it!

Had thoughts of going to the gun show tomorrow but we shall see what the roads are like when we wake up I guess.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom