Not open for further replies.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I took the wife with me the other day when I went to my sisters to cut wood. She was making us all crazy. I went the long way through the country so she spent some time out of the house.

Yep, same here. I have made a couple unnecessary trips just for something to do. Don't know if I can get through another week of this crap.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    I took the wife with me the other day when I went to my sisters to cut wood. She was making us all crazy. I went the long way through the country so she spent some time out of the house.
    Maybe I'll pick up my dad and just drive till we see something to do. Take him to Blythes with me, cause he can talk me into buying anything! Then maybe go Gander Mt. I hate the people who work there, but the store itself is AWSOME!

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    I just hope Sunday it's not snowing, I gotta take a run back up to Michigan. I hate driving with the idiots when the roads are bad!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I just hope Sunday it's not snowing, I gotta take a run back up to Michigan. I hate driving with the idiots when the roads are bad!
    Same idiots we run with every day they just tend to get dumber with the conditions.

I have to meet CT2 in Anderson on Sunday for a hot cup of Joe and give him his new to him GSG 1911

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Same idiots we run with every day they just tend to get dumber with the conditions.

I have to meet CT2 in Anderson on Sunday for a hot cup of Joe and give him his new to him GSG 1911
    Mostly Illinois drivers going to Michigan on the weekends! They are by far the worst drivers in the world!! So your done with that project? Mmm, maybe Blythes has another project waiting for the King of Bling!!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Mostly Illinois drivers going to Michigan on the weekends! They are by far the worst drivers in the world!! So your done with that project? Mmm, maybe Blythes has another project waiting for the King of Bling!!

No...that project still on the bench. I sold that GSG and an 870 Rem. 12 gauge to fund my latest 1911 purchase. Brand new Springer RO. That makes 3 in the safe. I will most likely sell the one I am hot rodding when I am done with it.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

My brother from another mother, If you ever need help with a project just drop me a PM. The only set back is the distance. Especially if you move out west.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    No...that project still on the bench. I sold that GSG and an 870 Rem. 12 gauge to fund my latest 1911 purchase. Brand new Springer RO. That makes 3 in the safe. I will most likely sell the one I am hot rodding when I am done with it.
    If I find a nice used one. What's a good price for them? I'd rather buy new. But I've seen a few very nice used ones there.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    If I find a nice used one. What's a good price for them? I'd rather buy new. But I've seen a few very nice used ones there.

Buy a new one unless you know who owned it. Just my thinking. New should be no more than $800 out the door if you can swing it. Used $700 or so depending on fit/finish/condition.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    This is for the Frenchman, in the bathroom at the tattoo studio:

1147818_10100586319942254_1094933930_n.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom