Not open for further replies.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I'd love to. The little lady might have other plans though. She thinks we have more than enough guns...and I don't even have my grandpa's collection here yet...

Just buy the parts $50-$75 bucks at a time. In 6 months you have everything you need and never miss the money. That's how I built my first one.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Just buy the parts $50-$75 bucks at a time. In 6 months you have everything you need and never miss the money. That's how I built my first one.

That is a thought, the problem comes when the build is complete and I have another gun that just showed up out of nowhere...one that we don't 'need'

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I'd love to. The little lady might have other plans though. She thinks we have more than enough guns...and I don't even have my grandpa's collection here yet...

I am so lucky that my wife only cares if we have too few guns. When we go out to the woods with friends and family we arm everyone....:)

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    That is a thought, the problem comes when the build is complete and I have another gun that just showed up out of nowhere...one that we don't 'need'

HHHmmmmm....does she look, take inventory....:)

I can not bring something new into the house and not let the wife know.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    On a side note:

I think my grandpa is buying *me* an M&P collection. I wanted the Shield, was going to buy it, we worked out a deal where he will buy it for me, now I think he is going to get the Shield 9, Compact 9, and full-size either 9 or 45, maybe a .22 as well...I'm sure he'll keep them (except the Shield) as his house but I'll get them eventually

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I really thought about a Shield, but decided not to. I already carry a SW3914 and I wouldn't be gaining anything except a weight savings. SW3914 is about the same size and holds one more round.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    I really thought about a Shield, but decided not to. I already carry a SW3914 and I wouldn't be gaining anything except a weight savings. SW3914 is about the same size and holds one more round.

I have a 915 currently, not real fond of the de-cocker...don't ask me why, though...and I wanted an M&P just 'cuz

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom