• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Military divorce in Indiana. I had to give her half of my retirement.

that sucks.

hubby asked for a divorce a few mths ago, then all of a sudden a week or so later says it's all good. We can make this work. I wonder if he remembered I get half his ****, including his retirement. :dunno:
    all I know is things seem good now.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I live in Monticello and work in West Lafayette. They say the county roads are drifted over and impassable. I couldn't make it to work even if I wanted to, which I definitely do not.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Finance Center (where I work) is closed, but since I'd made arrangements to work from home, it's still a work day for me. Don't anticipate being very busy though.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    that sucks.

hubby asked for a divorce a few mths ago, then all of a sudden a week or so later says it's all good. We can make this work. I wonder if he remembered I get half his ****, including his retirement. :dunno:
    all I know is things seem good now.
    I'm glad to hear it. Divorce sucks, but living with an extremely selfish person sucks worse.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I'm glad to hear it. Divorce sucks, but living with an extremely selfish person sucks worse.

it does, been there done that and I didn't really want to do it again. I was devastated when he told me that. crying now thinking about it. I went into self preservation mode. I didn't worry about him or what he wanted, I started worrying about me and what I was going to do. was a long couple a weeks

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I have a puking cat, and a dog with diarrhea... It's been a crappy morning.

I have a cat that's been pukey for months. She was pretty good the last month or two but she did it again tonight. Maybe she ate too fast :dunno:

Not sure about the kid though. Now she's fine but the other one is awake and doesn't want to go back to sleep

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Sorry you had to go through that. After my divorce I met a woman and she was all in and ready to start a new life together. Turns out she was exactly like the ex. It was all about her and nobody else really mattered. My brother laughs at me and asks me why I keep hooking up with the same person.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I have a cat that's been pukey for months. She was pretty good the last month or two but she did it again tonight. Maybe she ate too fast :dunno:

Not sure about the kid though. Now she's fine but the other one is awake and doesn't want to go back to sleep

Ya, they like to tag team you. Seems like they sleep in shifts to keep you up all night. Been through a few of those.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom