Not open for further replies.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I'm sure it was. It's ok. I was kind of thinking the same thing as soon as I posted it. Yeah I don't know about the range thing. Sundays are our best days to go so maybe two weeks from now if I'm lucky. Next week is the southside meet and eat and I can't miss that
    Wow, I forgot already. The way I have had to juggle the work schedule I may be working to make up for the days I will miss.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    well my car is clean, getting it out of the car port may be another story

but I am not going anywhere until I get a call from the boss

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Wow, I forgot already. The way I have had to juggle the work schedule I may be working to make up for the days I will miss.

I may end up making up some work too. I took a couple extra days off right around Christmas and I didn't go in today (or yesterday I guess) due to the weather. We might have a repeat of that today. I'm not sure yet

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I am not going anywhere. I already have people who live closer filling in. I told them to bring sleeping bags because I wasn't sure when anyone else could get in.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I'm hoping Eric calls me later and tells me not to come in. I don't wanna deal with it. And why are you up already???

couldn't sleep. just got the car started too. No I did not go outside. remote started it. Let it run it's time limit and it will shut off on it's own.

warning is only until noon I heard earlier, so maybe at noon I can go to work

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I am not going anywhere. I already have people who live closer filling in. I told them to bring sleeping bags because I wasn't sure when anyone else could get in.

If I'm get lucky I'll get a call later. Or a text. He knows I won't answer my phone if I'm not ready to wake up. Got the call today about noon that we were closing down for the day

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I work contract security so we have to have people there even though the business is closed. It's more of a sleepover at this point.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    We have to have two there at all times. One girl started at 8am yesterday and is still on. Will be there until at least 4pm today and maybe longer.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    This was supposed to be a short term thing until I found something permanent after retiring from the Navy. On the 19th it will be nine years, lol.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom