Not open for further replies.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Words only say so much though. It's hard to PROVE that I am what I say I am
    But no one is going to give ya a chance if you don't get yourself out there! I've met alot of successful people. And everyone had one thing in common, they all was able to sell themselves. Get a resume together , put it online, send it to the biggest and best horse training facility in the country! One thing is for certain. Whether you think you can't, or you think you can, your right either way!

Last edited:

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    But no one is going to give ya a chance if you don't get yourself out there! I've met alot of successful people. And everyone had one thing in commons, they all was able to sell themselves. Get a resume together , put it online, send it to the biggest and best horse training facility in the country! One thing is for certain. Whether you think you can't, or you think you can, your right either way!

Yeah you're right. I do need to get out there.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    That would certainly attract attention to my resume. Not sure it would be the kind of attention I want though
    Yeah, not much twerk work out there. Well I gotta finish yelling at my guys for slacking off while I am , , , well, slacking off. Have a great night RnR. A little faith will take ya far. See ya later!:wavey:

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Will you gain an hour?

nope, same time. just like to be early. plus that's more time to spend the Miss K

she called and left me a voice mail yesterday.

"Grandma" then I heard whispering from my daughter in the background, then Miss K whispered back. More whispers from Mommy then "Bye Grandma" from Miss K

she wanted to talk to me and I was at work and missed her

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I have to deal with the lose an hour, gain an hour thing every time I travel to Indy. It's a pain when we have an 8 am or 9 am meeting. But sweet when we're coming home. LOL

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom