mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    mom, that dog has been with her since she was born and is very protective of her. He's so good to her too. Let's her play WWF with him, pull his face etc. Couldn't ask for a better playmate

Every child needs a dog that is like that. We had a boxer mix when my kids were little and she would let them do ANYTHING to her.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Thank you mom. Memorial in South Bend. She is having a procedure that will take about an hour but she needs to be monitored for bleeding for at least 4 hours.

Memorial is a good place. St. Joe is good too, but I've had good experiences with both and had family that worked at Memorial for many years.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Memorial is a good place. St. Joe is good too, but I've had good experiences with both and had family that worked at Memorial for many years.
    They are. I like Memorial's vale parking :) I've taken my my mom and dad there enough I know the place like the back of my hand.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    so I tuck the boy in, I glance out his window and I see flashing red lights bouncing off the house next door. I go look out the front window and see 2 police cars and an ambulance out front. Checked the 911 active calls log and they were at the house where they are exhibitionists for a call of "mental health"
    bwaahaahaaa I don't know why I find that funny.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    so I tuck the boy in, I glance out his window and I see flashing red lights bouncing off the house next door. I go look out the front window and see 2 police cars and an ambulance out front. Checked the 911 active calls log and they were at the house where they are exhibitionists for a call of "mental health"
    bwaahaahaaa I don't know why I find that funny.

:) sounds about right though. naked crazy people!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom