Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    such cute babies.. I love seeing babies

and for those not here earlier.. please cross fingers and toes that I heard the message right and I get good news in the morning.. I'll let you know if I did

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Sometimes. We also go to Papa's for pizza once in a while. Hubby likes the pizza place in Valpo better so it just depends on who we are with. I think the last time we went to the root beer stand was when we were at the car show in 2011. We didn't go this year. I think we only took the truck to one or two shows all summer and did the cruise in at the Harley Dealer in Valpo several times. We like that better since we don't have to pay to get in and stay any set amount of time. We don't care about the trophies anyway....they just collect dust. We just like playing in his old truck. This summer was more on the bikes than in the truck though...we need to drive that more.
    Papa's, bleh. MrsG's Uncle, then cousin used to own the Root beer stand. I grew up in the big brown house directly across the alley.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    such cute babies.. I love seeing babies

and for those not here earlier.. please cross fingers and toes that I heard the message right and I get good news in the morning.. I'll let you know if I did

Prayers heading your way...LOVE this shot. That is one perfect puppy...

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    It'll be an early morning and long day tomorrow. I have to take my mom to the hospital and we have to be there at 630am. We'll be there at least 6 hours.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Papa's, bleh. MrsG's Uncle, then cousin used to own the Root beer stand. I grew up in the big brown house directly across the alley.

My husband thought the same of Papa's which is why it depends on who we are with. We have friends that like to eat there so sometimes go with them.

The people who run the root beer stand now were customers of ours for a while. They seem like nice people so we try to stop in at least for ice cream or something if we are down that way in the summer.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    It'll be an early morning and long day tomorrow. I have to take my mom to the hospital and we have to be there at 630am. We'll be there at least 6 hours.

Which hospital? Plymouth? We'll keep her in our prayers as well.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    mom, that dog has been with her since she was born and is very protective of her. He's so good to her too. Let's her play WWF with him, pull his face etc. Couldn't ask for a better playmate

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    My husband thought the same of Papa's which is why it depends on who we are with. We have friends that like to eat there so sometimes go with them.

The people who run the root beer stand now were customers of ours for a while. They seem like nice people so we try to stop in at least for ice cream or something if we are down that way in the summer.

If you are in Culver and want good pizza go to The Evil Czech Brewery.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom