• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    I hate when a customer thinks they understand something but they clearly don't and when I try to explain to them how it actually works they get defensive as though I'm patronizing them...

When they fail to understand - they blame me. When I try to explain it to them - they blame me... I just don't get it.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Mike I owe you an apology for my statement in another thread. Not sure why, but I had you confused with someone else.

and trust me I understand belligerent customers. I had to ask one to leave today. he actually listened to me also

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Got mom to the Dr. and back. Talk about slow. She says it sucks to get old. I can agree.

Anyway, good evening. Lots a good news on here tonight.

:wavey:

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    I hate when a customer thinks they understand something but they clearly don't and when I try to explain to them how it actually works they get defensive as though I'm patronizing them...

When they fail to understand - they blame me. When I try to explain it to them - they blame me... I just don't get it.
    Business as usual.

Hello Mike

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Mike I owe you an apology for my statement in another thread. Not sure why, but I had you confused with someone else.

and trust me I understand belligerent customers. I had to ask one to leave today. he actually listened to me also
    Did you notice I came back in? :lmfao:

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County

Ha!

I took no offense to your comment but you should, maybe, look under my name at "Location" :) :) :)

Business as usual.

Hello Mike
    Heya. Yeah... Business as usual.

This one particular customer ... I would shed no tears if she canceled her services with us but I certainly am not going to suggest that... Here's hoping once she gets everything sorted out on her end things will settle down.

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    Camper Shell or roll-over cover for my truck? It's got a short bed and has a bedliner...

I'm thinking the shell will give me better gas mileage and give me more cargo room while it's on - both are easy to remove if I just need an open bed...

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Did you notice I came back in? :lmfao:
    unless you're about 16, wasn't you :p
    Ha!

I took no offense to your comment but you should, maybe, look under my name at "Location" :) :) :)
    in a hurry this morning and I didn't look. Just wanted to say sorry
    Camper Shell or roll-over cover for my truck? It's got a short bed and has a bedliner...

I'm thinking the shell will give me better gas mileage and give me more cargo room while it's on - both are easy to remove if I just need an open bed...

camper shell.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom