Not open for further replies.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Hey Frosty, that number is probably the amount of calories required to maintain your weight.

The wife is a Dietitian, if you want to PM me or post your height & weight, she can do a formula to tell you how many calories that you can have.
    I'm in! 5' 10 155 lb.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I have my own formula that tells me I can eat as many Oreos as I want.

If you stay in decent shape and eat smart, you can eat anything you want. We eat pies/cookies/candy. But it's all in moderation. The biggest thing is that we don't eat processed foods and eat lots of veggies.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    Hey Frosty, that number is probably the amount of calories required to maintain your weight.

The wife is a Dietitian, if you want to PM me or post your height & weight, she can do a formula to tell you how many calories that you can have.
    Last time I got on the scales it said warrenty void?

Seriously though, around 320, 6' tall. Mind you I can stand in a 30" doorway and be touching both sides with my shoulders...

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    If you stay in decent shape and eat smart, you can eat anything you want. We eat pies/cookies/candy. But it's all in moderation. The biggest thing is that we don't eat processed foods and eat lots of veggies.

Yep it's what I do.I had vegetables for dinner and eat cake and cookies often but not a lot.Also I workout daily.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Last time I got on the scales it said warrenty void?

Seriously though, around 320, 6' tall. Mind you I can stand in a 30" doorway and be touching both sides with my shoulders...

You have a BMI of 43.4. Your ideal body weight would be 176 pounds
    To keep your current body weight and not get any bigger you need 92gr of protein and total caloric intake of 2320 a day.
    You need to limit your intake to 1500 a day to lose weight. Do not ever go under 1200 calories a day or the body will go into starvation mode and hold weight. You need to drink at least 93 oz of water a day. For every pound lost, you need to burn 3500 calories. If your just dieting, you will lose muscle. The diet has to be combined with exercise of some kind.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    You have a BMI of 43.4. Your ideal body weight would be 176 pounds
    To keep your current body weight and not get any bigger you need 92gr of protein and total caloric intake of 2320 a day.
    You need to limit your intake to 1500 a day to lose weight. Do not ever go under 1200 calories a day or the body will go into starvation mode and hold weight. You need to drink at least 93 oz of water a day. For every pound lost, you need to burn 3500 calories. If your just dieting, you will lose muscle. The diet has to be combined with exercise of some kind.
    176 pounds!?!? Hell I weighed that at 5! I think her calculator broke like my scales!

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    Depends. The "off duty" IMPD guys that do security at Kroger do it as a show the flag type deal. Never stopped em from robbing us blind in Mars Hill.

A cop just parked in the fire lane for ~20 minutes at work while doing some shopping and then left. From the looks of the officer, a little bit of extra walking would have done him some good.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom