mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Good evening! Talked to my son...poor kid works at Wal-Mart and got to deal with the craziness. He laughs and says everyone acts like its the end of the world...he forgets not everyone drives an old tank like him and lives a mile from work.

I already told my daughter to plan to be off tomorrow. Her car will never get through it if we get what they are predicting, especially with the wind. I just saw where our 8 to 12 got bumped to around 14" to 16". I don't think she understands the danger of the cold temps combined with getting stuck in snow.

I'm not planning to go anywhere.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Good evening! Talked to my son...poor kid works at Wal-Mart and got to deal with the craziness. He laughs and says everyone acts like its the end of the world...he forgets not everyone drives an old tank like him and lives a mile from work.

I already told my daughter to plan to be off tomorrow. Her car will never get through it if we get what they are predicting, especially with the wind. I just saw where our 8 to 12 got bumped to around 14" to 16". I don't think she understands the danger of the cold temps combined with getting stuck in snow.

I'm not planning to go anywhere.
    Just saw the update, up to 14" possible. I'm Adams Co. Same here. Hole up if possible. Got all we need.

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I'm not sure I can handle all this twerking....if we don't get the snow, does that mean the twerking will stop?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom