• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    This thing is driving him crazy.I mean crazier.

I know and it's even worse that he has a way to get it done. He just can't really get there. Well, he CAN but I wouldn't want him to drive in this crap. Especially after what happened last time it snowed. The road we live on never gets plowed or salted so just getting out of our neighborhood can be tricky

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy

Yo dude, there's something wrong with my Glock.It wont fire when I pull the trigger like that even though it's loaded.

man-pointing-gun-at-somebody.jpg

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Just kidding RnR...I didn't expect him to come out in this either if he didn't have to. You guys know how to get a hold of me when you're ready. :yesway:

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    Hey Sylvain! Your picture reminds me, I had a customer file a complaint with corporate about me today. A guy came into the store yesterday looking for a holster for his "Australian 26." I looked at him confused and said, "What?" He repeated, "Australian 26." The guy ended up walking over to our counter and pointing at a Glock. I laughed and said, "Oh, you need a holster for a Glock 26. On the side of the gun it says Austria, not Australia." :ugh:
    He told me that he wasn't going to be made fun of, and left. Apparently he was so upset that he filed a complaint that I "refused to help him."

It's pretty sad when someone gets upset because they are too stupid to read. :laugh:

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Hey Sylvain! Your picture reminds me, I had a customer file a complaint with corporate about me today. A guy came into the store yesterday looking for a holster for his "Australian 26." I looked at him confused and said, "What?" He repeated, "Australian 26." The guy ended up walking over to our counter and pointing at a Glock. I laughed and said, "Oh, you need a holster for a Glock 26. On the side of the gun it says Austria, not Australia." :ugh:
    He told me that he wasn't going to be made fun of, and left. Apparently he was so upset that he filed a complaint that I "refused to help him."

It's pretty sad when someone gets upset because they are too stupid to read. :laugh:

It's your fault he doesn't know how to read ... :ugh:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom