Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    All I was trying to do was drive to work while eating my McBreakfast and drinking my coffee while texting my boss to tell him I was running late and reading a book I just couldn't put down. Is that too much to ask?!?!

Well, if you did all that with out running a red and swerving into oncoming traffic.....well, no. Carry on.....:)

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Good Afternoon all! I think we ended up with about 6 inches and it is blowing like crazy. I made it to the neighbors this morning and after I left hubby got the driveway plowed. I had seen that the plow had been down our road at least once so figured it was good to go...hit the open stretch at the end of the road and had to kick it to get through the drifts but made it. The neighbor's road was drifted pretty good but I got through it and managed not to get stuck in her driveway. Got her breakfast and did her physical therapy exercises and headed back home! No snow now...just wind. Just got a text from the local tv saying the lake effect warning kicks in about 11 tonight.

My daughter's work shift got switched today to afternoon/closing so she should be there now. I haven't had a text saying she's in a ditch so I am hoping she made it anyway. Told her to pack clothes to stay with a coworker in Plymouth if she can't get back to her apartment tonight. More snow for the weekend. Monday's high is -4 with a low of -12....not looking forward to that.

Is it spring yet????

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    What the heck!? I just looked outside and its snowing like crazy again! I thought we were done with that for today?

I'm not sure where you are, but we are getting ready for round two in the northern part of the state. Lake Effect to start kicking in tonight. More for the weekend...several more inches they are saying.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Good Afternoon all! I think we ended up with about 6 inches and it is blowing like crazy. I made it to the neighbors this morning and after I left hubby got the driveway plowed. I had seen that the plow had been down our road at least once so figured it was good to go...hit the open stretch at the end of the road and had to kick it to get through the drifts but made it. The neighbor's road was drifted pretty good but I got through it and managed not to get stuck in her driveway. Got her breakfast and did her physical therapy exercises and headed back home! No snow now...just wind. Just got a text from the local tv saying the lake effect warning kicks in about 11 tonight.

My daughter's work shift got switched today to afternoon/closing so she should be there now. I haven't had a text saying she's in a ditch so I am hoping she made it anyway. Told her to pack clothes to stay with a coworker in Plymouth if she can't get back to her apartment tonight. More snow for the weekend. Monday's high is -4 with a low of -12....not looking forward to that.

Is it spring yet????

:laugh:........................................NO

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom