mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I'm back...had to roll out the bread. Made it yesterday with my niece and she took it all home with her! Little thief...making rye to go with soup for tonight. That should be a healthy meal...salad to go with it. Hubby took his game caller and gun and went to the condo to hunt so it's just me and the cats now. Working on my ancestry search again.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    Just got done shooting with my daughter, niece, and nephew. They ran about 100 rounds through my Henry .22, I put 110 through my .40 and my nephew ran 20 through his new shotgun. Good times!

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Not that I know about. Was just wondering what you thought about it?

I think it could be a good thing. My son seems to have created a bit of a mess though....LOL! He's researching both sides of my family, both sides of my husband's family and my ex-husband's family....so he's got my ex's family info on our family tree. It is getting really crowded!!! He's found stuff on his dad's side that goes back to the 1600's. My side is big enough between my mom and dad both coming from large families. My husband's grandfather was one of 11 siblings so that tree has gotten a bit crazy too.

My son keeps branching out to who married into the family and THEIR ancestors....I don't think two weeks is going to get this done!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom