Not open for further replies.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Best of luck. I hate getting teeth pulled. Especially all the big needles for the anesthetics.
    She actually uses very small one on me, which is good.

Buenos Nachos.
    ffo_faerie_nachos.gif

Give me some time man, I'll be there.

Good afternoon!

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Can I ask what the problem was. I prbly need to be on the lookout for issues.

A lot of times when you get teeth pulled, especially the molars that are really rooted in there, a couple tiny little shards of the tooth are left. They generally work their way out fairly quickly. In my case one stayed behind. One day I decided to use adhesive (I usually don't because they fit so well) and when I took my bottom denture out it hurt a lot more than usual. When I opened my mouth and looked I saw a tiny white speck on my gum. I ran my finger over it and felt what it was. Pulled it out, it was sore for a few days while it healed, felt perfect ever since!

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    A lot of times when you get teeth pulled, especially the molars that are really rooted in there, a couple tiny little shards of the tooth are left. They generally work their way out fairly quickly. In my case one stayed behind. One day I decided to use adhesive (I usually don't because they fit so well) and when I took my bottom denture out it hurt a lot more than usual. When I opened my mouth and looked I saw a tiny white speck on my gum. I ran my finger over it and felt what it was. Pulled it out, it was sore for a few days while it healed, felt perfect ever since!
    I have already pulled 2 out, and the Dentist pulled one from maybe 10yrs ago that finally worked it's way to the top. Go figure.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I have already pulled 2 out, and the Dentist pulled one from maybe 10yrs ago that finally worked it's way to the top. Go figure.

Yeah I've dealt with them in the past but they all came out fairly quickly after I had teeth pulled. This one just came out about a month ago...through the bottom side of my gum. And I got everything done 10 months ago. Ouch!

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Like I said before if you have any questions just ask. I'm certainly no expert but I've at least dealt with it. The hardest part is getting used to the hockey puck in your mouth. Oh and the drooling the first day. Wow! It's ridiculous!
    Oh I will, no doubt about that. I tend to ask advice from those who have been down that road, anything else is just heresy.
    Wonder how Suprteck is doing with his??? He was on a little last weekend and I forgot to ask.
    I thought he had his worked out, and was doing ok. Could be wrong.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom